Sunday, July 3, 2011

What's different about my jewelry?

      My necklaces stem from humble beginnings. I am a furniture builder by trade. When I need a bedroom set I build it. It was only natural for me when I wanted a necklace to wear that I go and buy beads and string. Then, being a man, I didn't want any glitz. And of course wood was a preferred bead. I felt immediately the therapeutic value in beading and here I am today two years later. I have done nothing special except pray and follow what I believe has been the Great Spirit's guide. I still feel my necklaces reflect a humble, down to earth element. The use of earth tones, wood and recycled copper mixed with some of the more beautiful and meaningful gems that celebrate Mother's love.




1 comment:

  1. Your work is stunning and beautiful. I immediately feel calm when wearing my Angel on Earth necklace. I totally LOVE it! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete