Saturday, July 9, 2011

Waiting.......

I haven't had my camera for 3 weeks now. After dropping it in my ice tea one day I sent it off to be fixed or replaced by the Geek Squad. They say it's in the mail. Waiting....
I really depend on my camera for taking pictures of my necklaces and posting them on my website. I have made close to twenty necklaces since drowning my Cannon. I put 11 of them in a separate box. Once I can get pictures of them I will put all 11 on one page and they will all be on sale. $33 a piece. I also plan to have a new necklace contest. "Name the Necklace". The person who makes up the best name for the necklace will get it sent to them for free. I already have the necklace picked out. It is African Jade, Moss Agate and wood. The "Mad Hatter" will be on the loose.
Blue Angel Necklace
The necklace pictured above is on my website for sale. It has always been one of my favorite. The blue crystal glass beads are such a beautiful color. And I love the way they mix with the Coconut Wood. Since I can't take new pictures I am revisiting some of my old pictures. This next necklace is a Dream Chaser. The Dream Chaser Necklaces have three strands of beads. One for the past, one for the future and one for the "here and now". We can't change the past and we don't know the future. But in the present moment we can control our thoughts. If we choose to pray and be forgiving and loving in this moment we can become happier and our dreams can come true. In a state of love the only dream we care about is having that love returned. We can walk in the light. We are never alone. 
The rectangular brown beads above are Tiger Skin Jasper. 
Peace and Love from ~Spirit Wolf~


No comments:

Post a Comment