Sunday, July 31, 2011

Forgotten Necklaces

Looking through some old boxes of necklaces I picked out a few to make new photos of. The first one is called Enchanted Forest. The beads are red Agate and New Jade.

 The next necklace is called Sweet Dreams Necklace. Again I am using red and green Agate. There is also Moss Agate and black Obsidian beads.

 Below is a necklace I named "My Blessings". If I count the things that are good about my life instead of concentrating on the negative I am much happier. The nuggets are Fancy Jasper.

I love taking walks in the woods. I admit that I talk to trees. It puts me in touch with Mother Nature. This necklace below is called Fantasy Forest. A great deal of inspiration comes from the trees I talk to. And no, they don't talk back. At least not in audible words. The yellowish clear beads are Citrine. Citrine is called "the stone of the mind"

Below is my necklace called "Wild Flowers". Green and red Agate, wood, Unakite, Amethyst, Aventurine and Citrine. Very colorful and wild.



The last necklace here is called "Letting Go Necklace". For me it represents letting go of control and letting things happen as they are meant to. Trusting God.

Well, that's a lot of work for one post. I am ready to make a new necklace. I will be back when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment